• The Golf Passport entitles the golfers to play on a selection of 3/5 golf courses from Estoril Golf Coast.
• The Golfer chooses 3/5 courses from the ones available The Golfer may play each course once only.
• The Golfer should present the Golf Passport at the golf reception. A coupon detached from the Golf Passport will not be accepted.
• The golf reception will remove the coupon valid for that course and return the Golf Passport. The coupons are valid only after signed and stamped by the issuer.
Golf Passport is valid for weekdays (weekends and bank holidays only on request.)It is advisable to book starting times in advance.
• Players must have a handicap (ladies 36 - men 28) and they may be asked to produce a valid certificate as proof.
• Golf passports are sold by the Incoming Golf Tour Operators, Golf Courses and Hotels, members of the Estoril Golf Bureau.
• The company selling the Golf Passport is responsible for the booking of starting times.
• 2nd round, or 3rd, will be booked locally, at the golf course, on request, subject to availability.
• The companies selling the Golf passport are responsible for filling the data and deliver it to the
The public Selling Price for 2013/2014 is:
High Season = 1 to 15 November 2013 | 1 March to 30 June | September and October
3 rounds = 196 Euros
5 rounds = 307 Euros
Low Season = 16 November 2013 to 28 February 2014 & from 1 July 31 August 2014:
3 rounds = 188 Euros (1 free in 8 playing)
5 rounds = 290 Euros (1 free in 8 playing)
Golf courses to be chosen:
- there is supplement of 35 Euros during High Season
- can't be played on weekends
9 Holes (To be played twice)
Penha Longa - Monastery